Live the Merry Maids Life™
In addition to a flexible work schedule, being a Merry Maids team member has many benefits:
*Varies by location.
Responsible for overall management of Louisville Merry Maids office, which includes, staffing, training,
operations, sales and Profit/Loss.
Manage a current staff of 25 growing to 35 within the next 12 months. Sales of this office are expected to exceed
$1.2 million dollars annually with a potential to expand significantly.
Responsible to lead office operations by directing the activities of the Office Administrators, Sales and Quality
Coordinator and 25+ field staff.
• Employee Engagement – Staffing, training quality.
• Maintain proper staffing levels to achieve customer requests
• Quality - Services provided to our clients – deliver the best services available – Exceed an Quality score of 70+
• Sales growth and profits – Ability to sell and grow the business effectively and profitably
• Manages the coordination of Staffing, production and sales in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Manages in directing the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the
• Manages by overseeing branch office functions including phone service standards, clerical services and
• Develops plans for the efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
• Review production costs and product quality and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain
and enhance profitable operations.
• Prepare timely monthly budget projections and annual budget re-projections.
• Evaluates associate performance, making salary recommendations and administering disciplinary actions
consistent with company policy.
•Evaluates the quality of service provided to customers and developing procedures to minimize customer
• Prepares reports. Ensures recruiting, interviewing and staffing of personnel are conducted to efficiently staff the
service, sales and administrative function.
• Directly manage four office staff and up to 25 team members.
• Prepares Payroll
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units.
•The Louisville location also manages the Jefferson, IN office and staff.
• Other assigned duties as they may arise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to hire and manage staff and have them perform at their best. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business procedures.
• Ability to write reports, business and customer correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to customer questions.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Basic computer skills including Word and Excel.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, percentages).
• Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule format.
At Merry Maids, our team members do so much more than clean clients’ homes. They build trust and confidence
with our clients.
At Merry Maids, we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect and
professionalism. The Manager must have strong character and provide them with a unique combination of
independence and support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development and growth.
Merry Maids offers 2 Weeks Paid Time Off which increases to 4 weeks over time
We offer Medical, Dental and Vision
This a Location Manager position with compensation that is compensatory to the role and experience.
Expected earning for this position is between $50,000 and $60,000 and may be more based on Success rate.
Minimum required experience:
We require the ideal candidate to be a manager for at least 2 years with a recommended manager duration of 5-
10 years. More experience is viewed as a benefit.
Must have computer skills
Must have a car and willing to attend occasional off-site meeting out of state
Must be a Fully In-Charge manager as the owners live out of state
Have a positive attitude and a wiliness to please both our clients and team members while delivering sales growth
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids™ life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
*Varies by location.