Want fun co-workers & management that cares about you? Do you like rewarding work & making customers feel good? Want to be physically active and get paid for it? Are you energetic, fun, & take pride in your work? Merry Maids is the right place for you!!
****Merry Maids of Anoka has Full time & Part time opportunities available!****
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Flexible! Help us build your schedule!
- Full Time: 4-5 days/week, 6-10 hours/day (32+ hours/week)
- Part Time: 1-5 days/week, 4-8 hours/day (Less than 32 hours/week)
- Never work weekends again - NO nights, weekends, or holidays
- Be home for dinner every night
Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit - We recognize hard work & awesome behavior!!
Tips! We have a customer app that promotes tipping with each clean
- Holiday Pay
$1000 Hiring Bonus program (FT), $500 Hiring Bonus program (PT)
Paid Time Off (FT) & Quarterly PTO Bonuses for all FT & PT employees! We recognize those that show up for work!
- Mileage Reimbursement
Paid Training - we teach you everything you need to know. Tablets & equipment provided!
Health & Dental Insurance (FT) (Available after 90 days of hire)
- Snacks, coffee, water and more always available!
National Employee Discounts - Discounted car rentals, cell phone service, hotels, & so much more!
- Opportunities for career advancement
$400-$800 Referral Bonus Program
Opportunity to make a lot of $$ - You don't need a college degree or certified skills. Our top performers earn $20-$26 per hour!
- Driver's License - No car? No problem! Company cars are available.
- No Driver's License? *Get paid mileage for using your own reliable, insured vehicle. *
- Age of 18 years or older
- Willing to undergo & pass drug screening and background check
- Be able to perform full body motions all day: twist, reach, wipe, bend, kneel, crawl, stand, up/down stairs, etc.
- Have a great attitude & be a team player!
Why Merry Maids
For over 40 years, Merry Maids has created clean homes and given customers peace of mind. As a Merry Maids team member, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your customers. We do more than just clean houses, we give people back time in their busy schedules. Our Merry Maids team values are focused on support and family. The health and safety of our team members and customers is a top priority. We provide personal protective equipment, follow social distancing guidelines, and have disinfecting procedures in place.
Do you love working with others and making a difference in people’s lives? Then we’d love to have you join our Merry Maids family!
Merry Maids is a great opportunity whether you’re looking for a part-time or full-time job. No previous house cleaning experience is needed and training is provided to you. If you have previous job experience working in customer service, hospitality, healthcare, retail, or restaurants, Merry Maids is the perfect place to put your experience to work.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.