General Position Description
Accountable for developing, implementing, and executing Quality Control and Training Programs for new and existing employees to positively impact internal standards and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Conducts inspections of customer homes to ensure quality of clean and Team Mate cleaning techniques; documents findings and addresses concerns with associated teams; provides coaching and additional training if needed.
- Trains newly hired Teammates on the Merry Maids processes through the Learn Program, visual learning and one on one interaction.
- Provides continuing education for Teammates on quality issues and changes in cleaning procedures or policy.
- Works with Manager to monitor and evaluate employee performance and administer corrective action/performance improvement plans.
- Works with Manager to recruit, interview, and hire service staff.
- Implement and follow the Merry Maids Quality Process.
- Monitors the Hot Board.
- Insures proper chemical safety
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- With the assistance of other office personnel, performs Baltimore office opening and closing procedures.
- Checks emails and voice messages for customer feedback, cleaning schedule adjustments, requests for re-do’s of cleaning, etc.; documents, communicates to appropriate staff, coordinates and ensures completion of any issues.
- Responds to customer concerns regarding cleaning quality issues and takes appropriate action to find resolution.
- Works with Manager to prepare Teammate schedules daily; prints schedules and directions, pulls keys and cell phones, assembles books, and assists with gathering supplies and equipment.
- Assists Office Manager and Office Assistant with continuously tracking Teammate progress and records arrival and departure times; coordinates resources to assist teams with outstanding cleaning assignments.
ANCILLIARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
In the absence of other office personnel:
- o Answers incoming telephone calls and routes to appropriate staff member.
- o Assists with cleaning the office and washing, drying, and folding of laundry.
- o Assists with inventory management and ordering of supplies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Must maintain a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and a safe and reliable vehicle with current automobile liability insurance.
- Must possess 1-2 years of experience as a Professional Cleaner.
- Expert knowledge of the cleaning industry, organization, products, and/or services.
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Possesses excellent listening skills, empathy, and a high level of customer service orientation.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in desktop applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions at the same time with exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively train, present to, and coach Team Mates on cleaning related topics
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
2+ years of house cleaning experience preferred
Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions.
- Regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
I have read and fully understand and accept the terms of this job description and any verbal explanations that I have requested. Where I have had questions or concerns, they have been addressed to my satisfaction.