Residential Home Cleaners needed for immediate openings for full and part time positions. This is a year round day job.
BRIGHT FUTURES BEGIN AT MERRY MAIDS:
- Working with Merry Maids is unlike any other job. Your day is filled with many satisfying accomplishments, each one building to become the best part of our customers day.
- As a member of our fun, close-knit team, you'll enjoy a flexible schedule, competitive pay and no night, weekend or holiday hours. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement - including becoming a team captain, solos cleaner, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
- Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers? Apply today.
- Professionally clean homes working with a teammate using Merry Maids unique cleaning products and procedures.
- Clean homes in teams of two Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5 pm
- We start our day in our local office, meet as a team to review our clients' cleaning schedule and buddy up with your teammate to drive to our clients' homes.
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays. You can have a life!
- $500 Hiring Bonus
- No experience necessary. We offer a 2 week paid training at $14.50 per hour.
- Reimburse for mileage when driving..
- Average paycheck of $450-$650.00
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Incentives for quality, good attendance.
- Flexible time off policy to help manage personal responsibilities and home life.
- A culture of family and support for each other
- Advancement opportunities as a solo team and trainer.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening.
- Must be detailed oriented and take pride in providing exceptional customer service
- Must have a license, insurance good driving record and have reliable transportation
- Over 18 years old
- A positive attitude that enjoys a team atmosphere.
- Have the physical energy and stamina to clean 4 homes daily with a teammate, move reasonable light furniture to clean under and behind, clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- No allergies to dogs, cats, pet hair, dust, mold, cleaning supplies, etc.
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids™ life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)