Live the Merry Maids Life™
In addition to a flexible work schedule, being a Merry Maids team member has many benefits:
*Varies by location.
Merry Maids – Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, IA
Merry Maids of Cedar Rapids and Iowa City is looking for the Best of the Best to become a part of our team. If you love to clean and like the idea of a rewarding career, that pays anywhere from $425 to $600 per week, then we want YOU!!
Our policy is we never work nights or weekends. And, we'll train you to become the best you can be at your job! We're a unique, family-oriented organization and we want energetic house keepers to join our award winning team.
Here's what we're searching for...
• Are you energetic?
• Do you like to help people?
• Do you like to have fun?
• Do you love to clean?
• Do you want a job that keeps you in shape?
• Do you make "showing up for work" a priority and like to be rewarded for that?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then you fit the bill!
Here's how we work. It's pretty simple...
• You'll come to team meetings and to get assignments at 8:15 am, Monday-Friday
• You'll gather products and equipment (we provide all supplies and equipment)
• You'll use our safe, non-toxic products and methods to clean clients' homes
• You'll greet our wonderful clients with a smile!
• You'll load supplies and equipment into car
• You'll sweep, vacuum, and wash floors
• You'll clean, dust, cobweb, dust baseboards, wash light fixtures
• You'll move all reasonably moveable furniture to clean clients homes
• You'll inspect work and ensure client happiness (and enjoy making our clients happy!)
We would love to have you join us! We offer paid training, weekly pay, mileage reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Team members average 34-38 hours per week with pay averaging $425 -$600. You must have a dependable car with proof of insurance, clear drug screen, and clear background screen.
The following is a link to a video describing the type of person we are looking for:
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids™ life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
*Varies by location.