Earn $13-$17/hour Plus opportunity for Production Bonus; Paid Weekly plus tips!
Flexible Schedule options (full time and part time)
Positive team atmosphere
Paid Time Off
Merry Maids is a locally owned residential cleaning company looking to grow our team! We are looking for positive people who are looking to make a difference. Our professional house cleaners’ clean homes using unique cleaning products and procedures. Our cleaners’ clean homes Monday through Friday.
- No nights, weekends or holidays. You can have a life!
- All uniforms, cleaning supplies and equipment provided
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- No experience necessary.
- Paid training
- Weekly paycheck plus tips
- Mileage reimbursement for driving to/from clients' homes
- Paid time off, holidays and earned sick time
- Flexible time off policy to help manage personal responsibilities and home life.
- A culture of family and support for each other
- Advancement opportunities based on performance.
- Must be able to pass drug screening, background, and motor vehicle record check
- Must be detailed oriented and take pride in providing exceptional customer service ·
- Must have a valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable vehicle
- Over 18 years old
- Positive attitude and loves to clean ·
- Have the physical energy and stamina to clean multiple homes daily
Job Types: · Full-time, Part-time
- Pay:$13.00 - $17.00 per hour plus tips
- Medical, Dental ,Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: ·Tips
COVID-19 considerations: · Merry Maids provides team members with the proper PPE and training to insure a safe working environment.
License/Certification: · Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: · Multiple locations
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's website: · https://www.merrymaids.com/baltimore/ Benefit Conditions: · Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: · No
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.